About Us Would you like to change the face of aging with us?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to enhance the lives of seniors in our local community.
If you enjoy spending time with the elderly, have a loving heart and an empathetic personality, we'd love to talk to you! Home Instead Senior Care is currently offering a $1,000 sign on bonus and wages up to $15 per hour based on select programs.
We'd love the opportunity to speak with you today! Benefits* Sign on Bonus
* Competitive Wages * Awesome Employee Referral Program
* Paid Training * Vacation Bonus
* Longevity Bonus * 401(K) Plan w/ matching
* Continued Education * Monthly Lunch & Learns
Responsibilities* Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or GED
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15229)